Sinister: fucking autumn and what comes with it

Rebecka popgirl rebeckas at xxx.com
Thu Nov 11 21:29:26 GMT 1999

hey

I am really wondering this, why do autumn always seem to be the season of
bad news?..geeh I hate the dull season does it makes u feel better when your
boyfriend calls u and says he'd rather be your exboyfriend than boyfriend.
*fukc*..

efter 6 months he realizes of think we are not that alike..hmm  well theres
not much to do about it than to cry and well go to sleap with an aching head
and then try to realize that there is more nice chaps and that this is not
always what is supposed to happen to me,though it seems like it is bound to
sometimes..

maybe I want to many hugs from people and they cannot give them to me...hmm

maybe I just want to be loved and to love someone back..

hugs becky

oki give us a hug then pleeeezeeee

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #