Sinister: butter

tylee2 at xxx.com tylee2 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 11 23:01:53 GMT 1999

Someone mentioned seeing Olivia Tremor Control....mmmmm......me too!!  They
were fantastic.  I hadn't been to a show in ages, and it's the best when
they absolutely blow your socks off.  (i've twisted sayings there somehow,
 now haven't I?)

Mmmmmm.

Yesterday I trod on a dandielion.  Seemed odd to me, cause I haven't seen
one in ages.  It was all flattened out, perfectly, like a little kid had
picked it earlier in the year and stuck it between two pages of a school
book for safe keeping.   And then **FLASHBACK**

I couldn't help seeing myself at eight, when we used to pick dandielions
and shove them under friends' chins and if they glowed yellow we'd shriek
with laughter and shout  "YOU LIKE BUTTER!!" like that was a bad thing...or
was this just something from my rather secluded childhood?

It doesn't matter.  I've forgotten half my life anyways it seems.  Maybe
that's one reason I like belle and sebastian soo much.  Sometimes they bring
back little pieces of it.  Like riding around town on my bike, going up
and going down....argh...well, that's what the dandielion did for me.

Wooo!  Hefner are coming here soon!  They make me feel 18 again.  I mustn't
like being where I am now, as I love to feel eight or eighteen all the time.
 Well la-dee-da.

I'm off to make mud-pies!

luv ty x

Get HushMail. The world's first free, fully encrypted, web-based email system.
Speak freely with HushMail.... http://www.hushmail.com