Sinister: Stuart,stuart the serving wench.

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 11 23:38:35 GMT 1999

Hello hello mes chums!

JenOwl wrote:
>Does anyone else feel slightly disturbed by the idea of struan in a pixie
>outfit. I definately think that mick cooke should dress up as a pixie for
>next halloween though, because he has a pixie face.

Splutter! It cant be just the FACE,it has to be the whole personality..the
whole aura,the whole JIVE that is given off.Mick has considerable
assets,true,very true,but does not give off the mischief elf-king
glee.Struan is just a little,slender thing that I can picture dancing around
and clicking his heels and throwing pixie dust on people and hanging from
trees and releasing flocks of squirrels as his military defense and posing
riddles to Wandering Forest Girls who have to make it across the bridge to
get to the castle.He's got the jive! Certain people belong in certain
uniforms. I see Mick Cooke in a military uniform of some sort.Uh oh..Mick
reads the list now doesn't he so we better just stop it RIGHT THERE. I see
Stuart David in a big,lovely,rounded pumpkin suit. Don't you love
big,rounded,roly poly things? I think of lying in the autumn fields,the
leaves falling all around and dipping my arms into this orange,heavenly
Pumpkin-Man.Then the Pumpkin-Man turns to you and whispers 'My little
cherub' *sigh*

Presents for Popstars:I could make Struan 7 pairs of widdle-widdle y-fronts
for every day of the week.In daylight,it would have 'No.' written all over
them,but at nightime,they would glow in the dark and have 'Yes!' written all
over them.With glo-in-the-dark squirrels also.

Goats...sheeps? What are we talking about...

Oh Honey Honey..I fear for you,my delicate one...are you sure about this
extreme close up of body parts? There are some weirdos out there you
know.Fair maiden...your innocent nature could be tainted forever.

"who reports that
Stuart David is doing his thang at the Cafe Royal in Edinburgh
TONIGHT."

And I go "Gasp!" He does his thang so well,doesn't he.

you're my hero,
love...genevieve