Sinister: the twee shall inherit the earth

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 12 01:07:02 GMT 1999

hey kids,
          you wouldn't believe how many lost souls are queing up for
computer use at twenty to one in the morning, somehow i find that
comforting.

    yesterday i nearly tripped over my flares getting off the bus.
the price we pay for trying to look the way we feel, eh?
   today the same thing happened again. i just never learn.

    there really does seem to be a link between b+s and the autumn,
everyone seems to be feeling it. if i remember rightly (and its not
necessarily likely that i do) it was in the autumn that i first got
into b+s in a big way. i had previously heard the sessions on
mark+lard and stuff, but my friend gave me a tape of iyfs and llpj,
and ever since, the sight of falling leaves around this time of year
has made me fell warm inside. sigh (but in a good reminiscent way
rather than an upset way)

   a word of advice to all of you out there who are still in
possesion of the tonsils you were born with; if you get tonsilitis,
do not under any circumstances smoke. it may look hard and
sophisticated (don't even bother arguing with me, it makes me feel
like an old time movie star and thats all there is to it) but,
before my throat just ached a bit and now it feels like i've been
trying to swallow razorblades, but without any of the messiness.

    my contribution for potential album title, 'case sensitive' all
written in little letters, to reflect the way we have embraced this
wonderful technology, not that any of us are at all inept in matters
of computer use!?! although now i think about it, that sounds a bit
more looperish. hmmm... i'll give it some more thought.

  JAM update - no, not really

   and another thing, i'm afraid i can't claim to be a paid up member
of the GEORGE DICKIE fan-club, he terrifies the life out of me, i've
always been wary of loud people, i'm never sure how much they've
actually got to say. (marvel at the way i insult millions of people
in one easy step, but nothing personal to anyone)

   ok kids my bed is beckoning, which is quite an impressive feat,
seeing as it doesn't have any hands, so i must leave you now my
darlings,

                  stay beautiful,   fiona...

                                         ... flirting with mediocrity