Sinister: The Eighth is in my Body

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Fri Nov 12 09:50:03 GMT 1999

Hello, I thought I'd 'touch base',

Baby Melonballs pondered:

>oh, yeah - I wondered - do people think of b&s as a
>'stoner band' .

Well, Murdoch gives me more of a semi stiffy, rather than an out an out
total stoner.  I suppose a real stoner band would be one with a right dirty
woman in it, like Shania Twain (but she's not a band).  How about the Dixie
Chicks, they're a stoner band.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~calnd/stuart/stuart.htm

Coming to think of it, I haven't written for ages.  Me and Julia went to
Spain for a week, that was good.  But we didn't bump into Mr. Miller.
There was loads of gypsies though, and some monkeys.

And, I have now seen the Braille Witch Project, and I thought it was really
really fucking scary.  I've seem some pictures of that Heather on the
internet, she's really beautiful in real life, but she looked a bit rough in
that.  I reckon if it was me I would be too busy trying to drill her in the
tent to bother about the witch.

Anyway, I'll write a story when I get the chance, I hope you are all well
and happy, and I'll maybe see some of you at the Meanies gig tomorrow.  I'll
be doing the towel dance.

Cheers,
Mistopher Chris