Sinister: Hans, Nils, Bumps-a-Daisy!

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Nov 12 15:06:36 GMT 1999

I've been thinking about what Bobby Dazzler from Hefner said:

Well its true, people who know about lesser, more obscure bands are
more
'in' it proves they love music more. I do it all the time and I
know I'm right. To prove it I'm listening right now to the
Extra-glens.

Does the same thing apply to football? Do Keith
supporters love football more than Borrusia Dortmund or Rosenberg
fans? Do people who like obscure teams know more about football than
people who follow relatively succesful clubs? If so, Exeter City
supporter Tim Hopkins must be the most knowledgeable football fan on
the list. Perhaps that's why he feels qualified to go round saying
that "Gregory's Two Girls" is about Stan Collymore and Rusty Lee, the
cheeky Jimmy Five Bellies lookalike bugger.

Peter