Sinister: Mmmm yeah

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Fri Nov 12 17:18:53 GMT 1999

aw, as much as noone will care about my taste in music, unless you happen to
be in Air Organic, Glasgow on Sunday at 2pm, when you'll have to put up with
it (hee hee sly plugging). I just want to say well done to Mr Murdoch on his
choice of 'bewitched' to sing with the ace Mr Wells.  A most beautiful song,
with the superb line 'those ants that invaded my pants..fini'
Also folks, the diary of a band entry that I read in the guardian paper is
very different to the one sent here. Oh yes. The one I read is a indepth
report about the way B&S decide what songs to play at their many underground
gigs that we dont get told about. 'A NEW one' shouts Mick, 'bugger off, an
oldie..the kids love that' says Stuart, etc etc. you get the picture? Except
you wont as I kinda made it up, it is something similar to that tho.
oh and lets applaud honeys masterful ways with the list and with oonix (the
boss was impressed).
If anyone happens to find any Lee Dorsey on vinyl, give it to me.

yeah hometime,

all my love, all my kissing you dont know what you've been-a-missin'

g'night.
Claire