Sinister: everyone cares, everyone understands

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 12 18:10:13 GMT 1999

well, tomorrow is the fateful night when i have to face the Ex and discover
whether my inner bitch will proudly kiss his ass, or whether my inner kitten
will just curl up in a ball and whimper.  seeing as there seems to be a rash
of break ups on the list, i vote that we form a sinister revenge posse and
take the safety in numbers route when encountering Those Who Have Done Us
Wrong.  sort of like charlie's angels, only with better haircuts.  after all,
who wouldn't be scared of a bunch of girls and boys in duffle coats and
specs, all humming b&s tunes under their breath in an insidious (or just
annoying) way?  erm...

i had a Sinister dream last night.  i can't remember what it was about now,
but lots of you were in it and we didn't have an orgy.  which is rare in my
sinister dreams, obviously.

wish me luck, happy weekends.

luv archel xxx

*******