Sinister: b&s on telly - for sinister (fwd)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri Nov 12 18:49:43 GMT 1999

Everyone - the band's office (er, Neil and Katrina) have sent along
early warning of a debut TV appearance of B&S on, erm, TV.  New songs,
first on Sky for plugged-in people and then on Channel 4.  Please don't
bomb the list for requests "please someone tape it for me!" because I'm
sure lots of people will at the time - if someone wants to think of a
way to organise it and keep the list sane, I'd be grateful.

Also I've reproduced the band diary latest for anyone who wants to
see it here.  It's quite funny and talks about B&S on TV too.  It's
like panto.  Should put a stop to the vicious rumours that B&S are
twee once and for all.  If you all get sick of me sending it here as
well let me know.

Honey