Sinister: the good humour man, he sees everything this way

Steve Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Fri Nov 12 07:18:28 GMT 1999

this is shocking: i actually mention b&s in this post.  (and robots too)

why is everyone so down on autumn all of the sudden?
for a while the autumn rhapsodies were coming thick and heavy and now
everyone is whining about the oncoming winter.

i think autumn is "the shit".  if turn of the century vienna was a
season it would be autumn (turn of the century vienna was also 'the
shit' in a decadent sort of way).  and i;m not the only one who digs
fall.  all my friends agree.  especially my friend amber who came in
second in a butter sculpting contest yesterday.  she did a nice one of
an old lady sitting on a bench with pigeons.

yesterday was one of those bitterly cold but
very sunny autumn days and i was riding my bike around with IYFS on my
walkman.  i realize that riding a bike (especially the way i do) is
dangerous if you can't hear the cries of the irate pedestrians and
motorists but the day demanded it of me. [robots] also, the batteries
were going
to by the end sturan sounded like stephen merritt, which was kind of
novel.

and

i picked up some brilliant stuff:
from the pretentiously architectural architecture library (ooh i am so
very eloquent) i picked up this book called 'garbage housing' by this
pawley fellow, which is a joy to read.

and

i picked up the first feelies album which sort of summed up all the
bands i'd ever wanted to be in.  it got me going on a post-punk kick and
now i've already done the joy division thing, and now i'm on gang of
four.  next up pil.
its not sunny anymore and i guess i'm feeling more streamlined and
twitchy now.  i guess this ties in nicely with the gothic belle and
sebastian thing eh?

seetkvnado
[robots]