Sinister: when icicles hang by the wall..

Ellen Jernstr�m nelle at xxx.se
Sat Nov 13 00:42:08 GMT 1999

and bertrand wrote:

>Am I the only one in the word to love winter?

and i just have to clarify:

i love winter too. christmas is great, snow is beautiful, mittens are
comfy. but in sweden, the winter somehow never seems to end. it begins
usually, not this year though, in late october..and then it goes on and
on and on and if you're lucky, the snow is gone by the end of may. it's
just too much.

 i really fancy autumn, though. dan hooper wrote everything i have to
say about it - ironically enough, since he's living in california. i
won't quote him, go back and read it instead.

and autumn really makes me think about belle and sebastian. but, then
again - spring does too..=)

sleep tight, all.
/ellen