Sinister: B&S stoners...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 13 06:11:18 GMT 1999

Did anyone see the latest South Park where Ronnie James Dio sang "Holy Diver"
at the Bay of Pigs dance?  I thought I was going to die...
I wouldn't say B&S are an out-and-out stoner band, but they really do sound
great when you're baked.  I always thought stoner bands were bands that you
just HAD to be tore up in order to enjoy (read: Phish), and obviously B&S are
the furthest thing from that, but when I listened to TBWTAS after a few
tokes, I thought I was going to melt into my seat I was that relaxed.  My
friend keeps trying to tell me that B&S are a total hippy band, but I tell
him where to stick it.
I must agree with Mr. Chris who said that he would have stuck two fingers up
to Mrs. Blair Witch and bumped uglies with the chick instead.  My friend and
I were talking on the way home after seeing the movie and we both agreed that
if you're getting chased by some horrible, unseen, dis-embowler who chops up
your friends and leaves them outside your tent, you better get your groove on
while you still have time.  Especially when you're in the same tent with a
girl like that.  Its like that scene in one of the Halloween movies where
that couple is scrumping in the hay and Michael Myers runs the guy through
with a pitchfork: sure, its gotta suck to be impaled, but at the same time
look at how you went out!  Top notch!
When B&S tour the states, me and Marie Elia have planned to follow them coast
to coast (or at least as long as we can).  If we throw ourselves at the mercy
of our sinister brethren, would you take us in and buy us tickets for the
shows we can do it ourselves?  This means Chicago, Toronto and anywhere else
they're likely to stop outside of NY and DC. I promise a spot on my sofa for
any listee who needs a spot near DC...
Ummm, I've said my peice and my belly is threatening to say his so I better
go quiet him down...love and Teemu Selanne

Steve C.