Sinister: Can you pic-nic?

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 14 03:26:01 GMT 1999

      don't waste the biggest shopping day of the year actually shopping.
come picnicking with us instead.  Well actually, a picnic might not work if
it's freezing cold so  I am going to attempt to arrange a meet-up for anyone
in the massachusetts area.  well anyone can come, really. This is actually
Tom's idea and he is coming all the way from salt lake city.  So i am
depending on all of you not to let our southwestern brother down.  The date
is November 26 so many people will have the day off (day after thanksgiving)
and Tom's gonna be here (and maybe his friend), so it seems right.  There
will be no turkey and No football.  There'll be mu-u-usic! Open to
suggestions on a meeting place, though i have a few places in mind.  Anyone
interested please mail me.  we'll have a real old fashioned hootenanny.

 kristie