Sinister: insert one of your favourite song lyrics here

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 14 13:11:29 GMT 1999

well hi de ho my strange chums

sorry if this doesnt make much sense but i spent 13 hours drinking
yesterday (ENG-ER-LAND ENG-ER-LAND ENG-ER-LAND) and thus have a rather
impresive hang over

had a meeting with one of my tutors on thursday, she used to be seeing a
flatmate of stevie jackson when she was in glasgow as a student,
apparently he used to take his guitar to parties in order to serenade
women and at her birthday party he played corrina corrina to her. i think
serenading women at parties is nice but i dont think i could do it myself.

autumn and winter are nice just a bit too dark. in winter we can go
sledging on binliners which is good.

someone suggested a new game of thinking up goth versions of B&S song
titles...first a few that we dont need to change
the state i am in
the boy done wrong again
i dont love anyone
and now for a few perversions of the originals
im wicked and i dont care (is it wicked not to care)
fucks in the snow (okay so thats more punk than goth..funny though)
just a gothic rock song
a century of black eyeliner
that'll do for now eh

a few people seem to be under the misconception that i spend my time
complaining both about having to fight women off and about never being
able to pull. well i never claimed either, i said i get women very rarely
(im an ugly sod) and when i do they just want to get straight into bed
rather than hanging out, talking and generally spending time together.
this is why im generally not to happy with the (unfair) fairer sex.

im gonna start my dissertation today...only 18,000 words to go.
have a good one
  reverend owen 'dangerous' lowery

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon