Sinister: lo-fi hi-fi tie-dye

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 15 00:25:23 GMT 1999

evenin' campers,
          that is my new greeting to all and sundry. my
flesh-and-blood friends don't seem to have noticed / appreciated it,
so i thought i had better point it out in words to you guys.

    in recent posts i seem to have given some of you the impression
that i don't like autumn, thats not what i meant at all. i don't like
the idea of a whole season being in a huff with me, so i 'll put
things to rights by saying that what i meant was that autumn is so
beautiful that somehow it makes me feel a bit lonely (although that
doesn't apply when its raining, i can't cope at all when it rains,
don't ask me how i've managed living in the north of england all my
life). i don't want to write any more on this subject because i'm
starting to feel like a piss-poor sixth form poet and i'm very
tempted to spout forth about roaring fires and fairy lights.

    to add to the theme of people splitting up (which as we well know
includes myself, it being the catalyst for much whinging) my ex-ex
has just split up with his new girlfriend and i am being reeeally
nice and comforting, in a genuine act of friendship. for once i am
doing something that i'm proud of and can feel good about, see how i
pat myself on the back.

    stuff must be good, even the powers that be seem to love me. b+s
on the telly coincides with me going home, where i can watch cable tv
and video it and watch it again, and again, and again, to my heart's
content (not that i'm that sad at all, you understand)

    anyone tried completely chocolate covered jaffa cakes? i think
they're overrated, and not really that different to ordinary jaffa
cakes because once they're in your mouth you don't notice that more
of the surface area is covered by chocolate, thus defeating the
object.

    i'm sure i had constructive comments to make on the backlog of
posts i just read, but eveything i ever ....
   no, wait, i've remembered something.... goth. i've always liked
goths, that might have something to do with growing up in leeds (the
home of goth) although probably not, because i never noticed that
many. anyway, goths always seem really honest and trustworthy to me,
shit, that's a huge generalisation, and i'm going to stop before i
embarass myself any further. i think its just my inate respect for
anyone who manages to wear anything approaching as much eye make-up
as i do on a regular basis.

     not really feeling on form tonight, just in the sense of being
able to write anyhting that makes sense, you understand. so i shall
say good-bye until the next time....

                stay beautiful,    fiona

      =====cheese - the one for me!=====