Sinister: GBV a reply to Attitude You got some fucking Attitude

GoGoEcho at xxx.com GoGoEcho at xxx.com
Mon Nov 15 05:00:00 GMT 1999

-Damon  BrnToEnd at aol.com said,

SO ok...... I saw Guided by voices thursday at the M. Hall in S.F. and holy
shit is all I have to say. Man I knew nothing about their concerts and
Wooooaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....   NOW THATS FUCKING ROCK
N ROLL! AMEN!

Well I just have to say that I saw Bob play 4 times now and I keep coming
back for more they're one of the best bands around live.  If you want a
concert that is ultra catchy and spawns sing-a-longs GO SEE GBV!!!  Also note
that I've met Bob Pollard who is Guided By Voices  and Doug Gillard (lead
Guitarist of recent) in an airport no less and they are cool. They talked
with us for several minutes and were completly down to earth and made some
jokes.

Well that's all had to comment when someone mentioned GBV.

adam