Sinister: my music is better than yours, geddit?

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 15 07:15:44 GMT 1999

FINALLY! Took me bloody ages, but finally I had my first B&S- dream last
week: I was reading a newspaper in the morning, found out that B&S was
coming to play here. I then phoned all my B&S- obsessed friends (count them:
one) in ecstacy.

No, that was it, nothing more. No penis-shaped guns pointing at Struan, no
orgys with the blokes from Hefner, no nothing. Just a glance at the
newspaper and a phonecall. A bit boring, if you ask me.

Has anyone of you heard Nick Caves latest one, that "When the ass saw the
angel"- cd? Damn it's scary. First 4 tracks just have NC mumbling bits from
the play, and the rest of it is just these creepy instrumental pieces. And I
bloody hell have to review it. Dedline is 16th of this month and I have 5
more cd's I have to write about, translate this Ani DiFranco interview and
write my Wannadies-interview so I can send it to our editor. Ah well, long
hours here at the office for me, it seems.

Popular music? I've said this before and I'll say this again: If I had to
choose between selling 250 limited edition vinyls with my band "Mobster
Lobster", with it's pretty and twee and beautiful and etc. folky music, or
selling 2 billion cd's with my europop sideproject "Handbag disco from
Hell", there'd be no competition. Money is nice, after all.

Kaboom! I'm off.

@--->--- Jace le petit.

ps: "I Can't Afford This Rock n'roll Lifestyle" will be the name of my
autobiography, which will be published in 30 years time, when I've got
myself a big cocaine-problem and my 4 kids have all posed for playgirl
magazine, telling horrible lies about their youth with the famous "shittiest
dad ever!" And my ex-wife has won the lawsuit against me, getting 95 per
cent of MY money. Stay tuned for more details.