Sinister: be good/grannies on buses/package from mick cooke

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Nov 15 11:57:46 GMT 1999

I have a strange addiction......
It's not like i'm totally altruistic, but over the
last couple of weeks I got really hooked on helping
needy folk. It might sound like cliched garbage, but
evryone should do something to help others. It makes
you feel all toasty-warm inside. It was a bit sad
though, last week, when I was giving food and soup to
the homeless folk in george square. There was one kid,
who was 14, and he had ran away from home. This might
be my naiviety showng, but that really shocked me, and
made me realise how lucky I am, because he was just 2
years younger than me. People at school looked at me
like I was a freak the next day when I started going
around and wishing them a good day. Then I said "how
are you" to somebody who I thought was someone else.
Then I realised that it wasn't them, and felt really
stupid. I hate it when that happens.

Grannies are great. They don't give a fuck if people
think that they are strange for talking to people they
don't know on buses. They just go ahead and do it.
So I thought that I'd follow their lead and talk to
people on the bus. I did it to some lady, I said,
"god, it's bloody cold" and it was, then she looked at
me strangely and moved seat.

And I HAD showered that morning.

I'm getting a package of signed b&s stuff through the
mail from mick cooke this week. It's to raffle to pay
for some kids from a special school and some yopung
carers to go on an activity week that I'm running. I
don't know if the people at school will really
appreciate a signed b&s t-shirt. So I've also got some
other raffle prizes from the popular fray, cause fran
healy went to my school and I found out his
girlfriends email, and she said that she'd get
something sorted out. Then I went to charlene spiteris
house, down the road from mine, and she wasn't
actually in.

I bet she's got a lovely kitchen.

I hate scenes. The world would be so much better if
they didn't exist.

Oh - erica is obnoxious. How does she know my name?

Babychris
Crystalballs

using puctuation makes you look smart :;@'#~()|?>,.£"
Theres much more that I should say, but I can never
remember it all. i WILL REGRET SENDING THIS.