Sinister: fonzie says it "ain't" over until the matador something or other

Poppixxie at xxx.com Poppixxie at xxx.com
Mon Nov 15 04:27:13 GMT 1999

good evening all......

wow, i'm wathcing happy days right now and it is amazingly wonderful.  i love
it quite a bit, especially richie cunnigham- he's sooo cute.  and this is one
of those great episodes that laverne and shirley guest starred.  shlameal,
shlamal, hossenfefer incorporated.  yeah go!

alright, well fiona, i completely agree with your comment on autumn and it's
loneliness.  i think autumn is so very romantic and finding myself alone once
again it makes me quite depressed-  making albums such as cat power and
elliot smith the official shawnee leaf-turning-falling-and-raking season
soundtrack.

speaking of cat power......ugh. i had the single worst experience going to
see them last night.  aside from of montreal and belle sebastian and perhaps
bis....okay no i was about tell a lie.  i was going to say aside from the
aforementioned bands cat power was truly the only concert i have desperately
wanted to see.  i would then have to proceed with listing every concert i've
ever seen, aside from new kids on the block but i was only 11 or so.  anyhow.
 this girl that i really didn't want to go was invited by my dear friend
stefan called a half-hour after the time we were supposed to have left my
house and said that she was about a half-hour past my house and had gotten
herself lost.  she ended up not coming but it presented delay number one.
delay numver two came when we were trapped in traffic entering the holland
tunnel.  i estimate this delay to have been around 45 minutes.  arse-buggy
traffic!  following or more like during the traffic delay i accidently ran a
red-stop light and a mean nasty little cop yelled at me and handed me a
negative seventy-seven dollar ticket.  disgust and delay numero third!  we
finally get to the knitting factory an hour late and the concert had been
sold out for an hour and a half.    so i didn't get to see my lovely darling
little chan.  so if anyone could possibly get in touch with ms. marshall tell
her that i love her and i need to see her perform live and yes!

more interesting things but this post is once again so beyond long!
love and kookiness abound, shawnee