Sinister: A bus story (hooray!)

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 15 13:27:29 GMT 1999

	*Whoops! Ducks another flying email.* There's a positive
bombardment of them today. Forty-nine when I turned on the
computer, and they mostly seem to be from different people. Hmm,
maybe something's happened. I'll read on. *Ouch!* That's fifty. It's
like having a picnic in the middle of the Campdown Races.

	After discovering my new found status as a "laydee" strange
things have started happening.

	I went on a bus the other day and the bus driver was the
most charming man you could imagine, asking me where I wanted to
go and wishing me an enjoyable trip, then singing Sinatra and Elvis
songs all the way to town. As I left the bus he actually thanked me
FOUR times. Thankyou, ta da, thanks a lot, toodle doodle...

	And people keep looking at me funny. I find it rather
arousing. Especially with these moustachioed men.

	Ouch, I've just broken a nail. Typical.

"Scruffy P" said:
	> Hello ... I'm new

Hello, "Scruffy P"

	I can't really cope with all these emails actually, but I've just
read that one from Mick, and the latest page of the band diary, so I'll
have to just miss my lunch and go hungry I'm afraid. Things sound
quite exciting "up Stuart's alley". I like the use of the word "cunting"
too. It has a nice, warm sound to it. I wonder what it means.

	Argh! Bollocks! The 20th is Saturday and I'm supposed to be
going home for the weekend to see my mum and dad who I haven't
seen in ages. But we haven't got Sky at home so now I feel really
guilty because I want to stay here. I'll get my housemates to record
it, on pain of death. So no-one here's allowed to mention it until I've
seen it, okay? It'll be like The Likely Lads on cup final day all over
again.
	Aren't Carsmile Steve's wedding photos lovely. I had hours
of fun trying to work out which of the guests were for the bride and
which were for the groom. Try it yourselves. It's fun.

	Me And The Major Are Depressed is a very funny song title.
My cousin Andrew is in the army and he's going to become a major
soon. He's doing a course at the moment which means he has to do
lots of scary army things like clean his shoes EVERY DAY. You
konw, if he does become a major, I think we could become close
friends.

	Gaah, I really have to go and eat a sandwich. There's not
much to me as it is. I'm wasting away.

	'rockin' Robin xxx