Sinister: another introduction

secret crush glam_girl2000 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 15 18:48:46 GMT 1999

hello one and all.  this is my first post & an introduction.  since there's
already a heather on the list, i need to distinguish myself as heather e.
heather e. can be described as a short brunette with long eyelashes, a
special affection for platform shoes, & tendencies towards loss of memory &
road rage.  i live in allentown, pa...smack in the middle of n.y.c. &
philly.  the philly scene makes me giggle to myself.  there are tons of
young indie music snobs, which i sometimes enjoy, but these types are also
fashion snobs.  if you're not one of them you aren't anyone, i guess.  i
sometimes masquerade around town in my black horn-rimmed glasses, faux
fur-trimed jacket, super-short miniskirt & "insert the latest underground
band here" t-shirt & buy records by the jets & debbie gibson just to throw
them off.  sometimes things are the funniest when you're the only one
laughing.  anyway, all trickery aside, i like what i've seen of this list so
far.  it's nice to be in the company of people who use their brains &
express their own opinions, not just repeat those of others.  rock on.

love,
heather e.

p.s.  i forgot to mention the gorgeous band that led me here in the first
place...my favorite song, today anyway, is "get me away from here, i'm
dying" & my favorite lyric is from "the rollercoaster ride" & it goes a
little something like this...'take judy with her bow and arrow, she's a
mastermind/too frumpy for the teenage population of her kind.'

p.p.s.  hey shawnee, i have only one thing to say to you...rock the boat,
don't rock the boat, baby; rock the boat, don't tip the boat over.