Sinister: changes

Ellen Jernström nelle at xxx.se
Mon Nov 15 20:14:06 GMT 1999

darlings -

hefner are playing in stockholm wednesday. but i'm leaving for london
wednesday. do i hear someone laughing up above?

=)

my favourite song of the week isn't a b&s song. it's pulp, "something's
changed". it's something about those lyrics:

"i wrote this song two hours before we met
i didn't know your name or what you looked like yet
oh, i could have stayed at home and gone to bed
i could have gone to see a film instead
you might have changed your mind and seen your friend
life could have been very different but then
something changed"

it's like that, it really is. life changes and you, of course, never
know it will. until it has.

*euhm..*

*love*
/ellen