Sinister: Spacemen 3 etc.

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 15 20:56:26 GMT 1999

Hi there

[This sounds a bit formal, doesnt it?]

I need some (or possibly a lot) of help to get a clear picture of what has
happened to the members of Spacemen 3 (formed in '83) and who else is
connected, if you'd be so kind.

I would like any descriptions of the following bands and any recommendations
(albums, singles, Eps) that might be locked away in your heads:

Spacemen 3 (I've only just worked out that "walkin with Jesus" ISNT a REAL
gospel song, btw)
Spiritualized
Slipstream
Spectrum
Sonic Boom
E.A.R.
and any other bands that are directly or indirectly related to any of these.

Thank you, you bored people.

Chris_t_opher

Ps. If theres anyone out there who was on my ICQ list, pweez send a message
again, cos ive misplaced you all. SORRY. (ICQ #44383377)

And........rest.