Sinister: cool...schmool...who cares!

RPushong at xxx.com RPushong at xxx.com
Tue Nov 16 06:05:02 GMT 1999

morning kids...
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     to be cool or not to be cool ...
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
being someone that has struggled with this dilemma for as long as i care to
remember ...i give up ...i don't care...
you know that feeling when you hear something and it makes the hairs on the
back of your neck stand up...thats what happens when i hear something i like
...thats all i go by...& its a pretty good system.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 b & s moment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                               well for me it was the opening bars to slow
graffiti ...at the bowlie weekender ...i can't explain it ...but it was so
beautiful ...and gentle ...
i was almost overcome with emotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nalda said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i kind of enjoyed it ...but what made me laugh is franks complicated betting
system
because i have a small bet every saturday on the weekend soccer matches ...
& this week i won! ...people who know me will know that this is a very big
deal because i never win ... i always come close... but i never win ...i
never bet big this week it was £3 ...but i won over £350 ...
during last years world cup ...i bet £10 on the brazil & france final ...i
predicted the first goalscorer Zidane ...& a 2 - 0 score in france's favour
...i would have won £4000
i was a few minutes from winning until france scored again to make it 3 - 0
...that is how close i get...& do you know what i half expected to lose
...thats what makes winning special + coming out of the bookies with an
"arthur daley" wedge of cash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
random moment of genius
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i've just rediscovered " flying saucer attacks" cover version of suede's "the
drowners"
...it beats the pants of the suede original ...genius.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
isn't there a band called cunting crows?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
or am i thinking of inspiral cuntings...and their former basin headed
keyboardist
cunt boon ...(sorry if there are any clint boon fans here but i despise him)
...he once threatened to take me to court for daring to make i.c live tapes
available to their fans,
( both of them) ...so i put a curse on him ...& it seems to be working.
so watch it kids ...i make a good friend ...but a dangerous enemy!
all this gratituous swearing has made me feel dizzy...& i'd better go wash my
mouth out with soap...
                 ta ra ...
                            richard.