Sinister: My first Sinister dream!!!

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Nov 16 07:18:02 GMT 1999

Hi all.

Well, it finally happened, my first B&S/Sinister dream. Here's the plot -

I was leaving college on an unspecified day, and waiting for the X3 home,
when a huge lime green bus with SINISTER TWATTYBUS written on the side
pulled up and told me to get on. Stuart David was the driver, and wee Karn
was the Conductor. Isobel was sitting across from me and Alasdair and Ailsa
were talking loudly about football. Heather and Jamie were getting up to
*things* and Owen was wearing a pointy hat and chanting about Englerland!!!

Then my friend's sister walked across the road in front of the bus and I
woke in a cold sweat.

Weird, seriously weird.

Strangest thing of all was the fact that it wasn't B&S, but Bob Dylan
playing over the bus's radio.

EEEEEK!

I like Dylan, but I don't really want to dream about it :)

--Jason

"May all your dreams but one come true."