Sinister: cool...schmool...who cares!

Jan Imgrund jimgrund at xxx.fr
Tue Nov 16 11:28:26 GMT 1999

hello

> 've just rediscovered " flying saucer attacks" cover version of suede's
> "the drowners" ..it beats the pants of the suede original ...genius.

wow; is there really a band called like that that's got any kind of
reputation? one of my best friends is telling everyone who doesn't
care that her cousin is in a band called flying saucer attack.. I
always thought they were some very local heroes. So are they any good
and known by more people than are in the band and the record label?

..and also:

- we had this topic before, but I like to repeat over and over again
that goths have all my sympathy. Especially english goths, of course,
english goths are great.
 They must feel better now, anyway, as they don't have to sweat under
their long black coats anymore, letting the make-up running down
their faces..

- cunting?

cheers,
Jan

The Dark Site of the Moon:
   http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/index.html
Tindersticks page:
   http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/tinderpage/tinder.html
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. -Oscar Wilde