Sinister: cool...schmool...who cares!

Bertrand Caron Bertrand.Caron at xxx.se
Tue Nov 16 11:42:04 GMT 1999

Jan Imgrund wrote:

> hello
>
> > 've just rediscovered " flying saucer attacks" cover version of suede's
> > "the drowners" ..it beats the pants of the suede original ...genius.
>
> wow; is there really a band called like that that's got any kind of
> reputation? one of my best friends is telling everyone who doesn't
> care that her cousin is in a band called flying saucer attack.. I
> always thought they were some very local heroes. So are they any good
> and known by more people than are in the band and the record label?

Yes it is a great band from bristol I think. They are on Domino rcds I
think. It's kind of noise experimental stuff. Close to a sort of lo-fi
My bloody Valentine. I think it's more a one man band nowadays. It's not
extremely popular but the records are not too hard to find(I found them
in France).
	Bertrand