Sinister: a hearty recommendation of absinthe

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 16 11:51:49 GMT 1999

someone mentioned absinthe...i heartily recommend it to you all cos i once
had an incredibly stupid night drinking it for free in a manchester
nightclub while listening to some DJ play 70's new york disco. needless to
say after too much of the marvelous green drink things stopped making
sense...we found ourselves on a bus chanting there's only 2 peter
stringfellows at a bloke who looked just like a certain nightclub owner..I
think he was pleased by this. anyway drink absinthe its good.

another bit of advice
if you're ever at the premier of a new musical and a channel 4 TV camera
aproaches you and asks for an opinion do not do what I did. I told them
that the music was good and that the songs were ok but that the dialogue
could have been written by a monkey and that though we were enjoying it we
wern't enjoying it in the way it was intended. how was I to know that the
guy standing next to me was the writer? the guy with the camera seemed
quite pleased with the comment though!

had a b&s dream the other night, i dreamt that my dog chewed up my
original copy of tigermilk and then i cried. when i woke up though i felt
stupid cos i should have realised it was a dream, my dog died a few months
ago and i havent got one of those lovely original pressings of tigermilk.
was also worried to find that i featured in jasons dream wearing a pointy
hat but i suppose my presence would explain the playing of dylan on the
TWATTYBUS.

remember:absinthe;be nice to musical writers;dream of belle and sebastian.
bye my lovely plum puddings
     owen 'not dangerous anymore' lowery

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon