Sinister: Appliance and Fly Pan Am

danielle redden redden at xxx.com
Tue Nov 16 11:44:16 GMT 1999

the smashing mark niciu wrote:
>P.S. Does anyone else find it disconcerting >that people actually have dreams
>involving Belle and Sebastian, or more >disturbing that people remember this
>dreams vividly and report them as if they >happened in reality?  No malice
>against anyone who dreams of Belle and >Sebastian or any other musical act
>for that matter, but I just think that it is >weird given that most of us
>have never met the chaps and only seen a few >scattered pictures pasted
>across the internet.

to tell you the truth i did feel like a big dork the other day when i woke up with full memory of a dream about struan. why couldnt i have dreams about flying and kissing exotic women like everyone else?
however, when between i was between the ages of eleven and thirteen i had vivid dreams every night that i was a fucking kennedy (part of the whole jack and bobbie and jackie and john-john clan). it became so haunting that at one thanksgiving dinner after a full and brilliant night of such dreams i asked my grandmother "gran, is there any way that we are related to the kenedys?" and my whole family stopped eating, mouths full of mashed potatoes and turkey, turning to stare at this strange girl. my gran replied, in all out gran style, "do you really think i'd be living in a rowhouse in north philly is we were related to the damn kennedys?!"
and that was that.
after those years
i think i can handle the dreams of
straun-straun.

love danielle

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://doghousemail.lycos.com