Sinister: We live in Urban hell We Destroy Rock N roll

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Tue Nov 16 15:12:08 GMT 1999

Hello Kids,

Is it just me or Does everyone else feel super tired this tues. morning? I
sure do almost didnt wake up today.

I need a new book to read because I've been picking really bad books lately
and Im a reading junkie and well its annoying.

My Fav. books are On the Road,1984, Trainspotting, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid
Test, Fear & loathing in las vages, Catcher in the rye

any sugguestions? thanks

gotta run

-Damon