Sinister: can you hear us cunting on your stereo?

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 17 01:16:48 GMT 1999

hey kids,
         i'm pissssseeedddd,   well, its 1am, what do you expect?
   i'm going to go for a kebab in a bit, today i think i;ll have
greyhound flavour, mmmmmmm!!!!
      i think that i had something to say, oh yessss i remember, i'm
afraid it was area specific, but fuck that , i'm fucccckkked.
     to those of you who are vaguely in the manchester area and will
be making the trip to the star+garter on wednesday night, i will be
there and i will be handingf out jaffa cakes, so if you see me say
hello fiona, please try to remeber my name because the chances are i
will be on my own and lonely, but even if i'm not and you see someone
with jaffa cakes you know you want to be friend.  i llove you all!!!!
fucking hell, who would have thought lager alone could make you this
drunk

aha!!! that is my other warning, 	KIDZ DO NOT  DRINK ABSINTHE
                                                        IT IS EVIL!!!
   the only experience i've had with it resulted in me waking
up covered in bruises and not knowing why. apparently i'd had a fist
fight with my best friend in the street and he was not impressed
becfause i tried to get random strangers to beat him up by accusing
him of raping me. this is a bad thing, but somehow we still love each
other and don't live anyone except myself (i get confused whether i'm
quoting b+s or the wonderstuff, but i'm completely fucked so i don't
care)
     see you in the s+g (even those of you who i've mailed privately
and haven't chosen to answer me, because you know i'm after you [you
know who you are!!!] )

                      stay beautiful + chocolatey,    fiona