Sinister: ain't nothing going on but the rent

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Wed Nov 17 04:29:34 GMT 1999

Kids,

Can the recovering music snobs form some sort of self-help club? "Hi, my name
is Jennifer and I hate anyone who doesn't have an original copy of
Tigermilk." You can choose any higher power, but it can't be a Scottish
musician. Falling of the wagon is equated with going to see your favorite
bands and glaring at the "poseurs" in audience.
Moved into DC this weekend (my new roommate is fellow (ex)listee Eran. It's
like the phenomena where a butterfly dies in Japan, and eventually it effects
who the next president of Argentina is or something--Belle and Sebastian form
and eventually I find a rent source.) Unlike Stuart Murdoch, I didn't take a
break when my legs became black and blue. Curse Eran and his insanely heavy
mismatched furniture.  Third record on the stereo: Tigermilk. The musical
equivalent to comfort food.
I've not yet had a dream about B&S, but I did dream last night that this
beautiful boy whom I always see at shows kept turning up at various locations
(including my bedroom) with his scabby girlfriend, and they would proceed to
make out and stare blankly at me. I suppose that's a scenario Bret Easton
Ellis would dream up for his disaffected dollies. It certainly put me off
going out tonight.
Jennifer