Sinister: Tape tree revival.

Ben Ferneyhough bferneyhough at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 17 10:52:38 GMT 1999

Dear everyone, UK listees in particular. A long while ago Kevan Cooke set up a
tape tree (Kevan, I've tried to mail you, but your address is a bit wonky !!)
which was a huge and exciting success until people started to get lazy and not
send the tape on. Anyway, if you are interested in making a tape (or CD) mail
me *PRIVATELY* and I'll get it all sorted.

What I'll need is your name and the town where you reside.

What you need to do is make a 90 minute mix tape or CD of your favourite
music (no B&S though, we all are fans of them), then it gets sent round in a
massive (or small - depending on who joins) circle, and each 2 or 3 weeks you
get the next tape on the list.

I'll explain it all a lot better with the rules and the like to all who want
to join the tapetree.

So, just remember these 2 points for now:

*1* You have to live in the UK.
*2* Mail me OFF LIST ie PRIVATELY.

Ben x