Sinister: Big Fat Hairy Black Taran-chla

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Nov 17 10:55:00 GMT 1999

The dazzling Liz Daplyn said, while discussing having Struan on the kitchen
table:

Courgettes up your fanny [I'm paraphrasing a little bit here]

But HOW? They have those sharp little hairs on them, and if they hurt when
they stick in one's horny (ahem) hands, then getting them stuck in your
flaps must be murder.

Mark Niciu managed the unusual feat of saying a record was really good, AND
comparing it to the Verve. I'll leave you to ponder that one.

Fiona said:

Aah, fuggit, yer...yer my besht fuggin mate, hic, you are, no,
r-really......

Hangovers are the worst. I am beginning to hate myself when I wake up and my
eyes take a couple of seconds to catch up to where I'm pointing them, and my
head isn't quite sure whether to explode or simply go on strike. Even 4
pints now knacker me the whole of the next day - fuzzy-focused memories of
university days spent bouncing around after a skinful the night before only
seem to taunt my strained, red-rimmed eyes and wobbly countenance. Oh dear,
I seem to be getting poetic (?)

More discussion of the three Spacemen is always welcome. My teenage-years
band only had three good songs, all of which were Spacemen covers. We did a
magnificent Walking with Jesus, and if that wasn't gospel, I don't know what
is.

In a rub-a-dub stylee,

Markikins xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org