Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Nov 17 13:33:15 GMT 1999

I hope Isobel doesn't do any currants while she's in that rabbit
hutch.

Will, I like Mister Dirty Bastard too. I haven't got his new record
though. Or his old one for that matter.

Melt Banana played here last night. It was fantastic. I didn't go,
because it was well past my bedtime, but the twenty minutes or so I
spent thinking about it were so fantastic that I didn't need to go
anyway. Could this be the future of rock'n'roll?

Stuart David said:

Besides, I can't stand the sound of my own voice!

Which is a step in the right direction.

Someone was wondering why Staurt M spent so much time writing about Mr
Funai. I believe Mr Fuani represents Morrissey, the game of chess
represents the music industry and the other chess club members
represent all the other Smiths rip-off bands doing the rounds. The
"you're effed!" incident represents Jeepster rigging the Brits and the
"terrible piece of road" represents Looper.

Peter