Sinister: Who's Afraid Of Will 2 K?

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 17 17:31:09 GMT 1999

Hullo.

I've just rediscovered " flying saucer attacks" cover
version ofsuede's
> "the drowners" ..it beats the pants of the suede
original ...genius.

Nice. Anyone who digs Flying Saucer Attack should also
check out anything at all by 3rd Eye Foundation,
especially the 'You Guys Kill Me' LP which is
stupendous.

Did anybody catch the 1 hour darts special on telly a
couple of weeks ago? Phil 'The Power' Taylor vs. Ray
'Barney' Barneveld, a real clash of the titans.
Taylor, with the English crowd behind him, absolutely
slaughtered Barneveld which I though was a shame. When
it comes to darts, I always support the Dutch.
Unpatriotic, I know, but that's the way it is. I've
yet to figure out why darts matches aren't on telly
more often, they're a bloody sight more fun than
football to watch.

So Stuart says 'cunting'. Good luck to the boy. He'd
have got a higher word score with 'wankshaft' mind
you.

Can anybody help me to ease myself back into society
now that the current series of 'Millionaire' (as I
believe 'insiders' refer to Mr Tarrant's show) is
drawing to a close?

Any help would be apprieciated.

Love Will x

=====