Sinister: the time draws ever closed

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 17 17:49:19 GMT 1999

Hello sinisterines!

How is everything?

I'm mad about the Scotland result, and I know it's going to be worse tonight.
Also, it's interupting who wants to be a millionare which I am addicted to,
trashy though it may be.

Guess what? Yet another person wants to beat me up! Isn't that just fabby?
This time it's for accidentaly getting an A+ in my RE project.

I've been wearing a poncho to school and taking stick for it, but I like it a
lot, it keeps me warm, and I bought it in logo, so it's not that naff. I
think.

Today, in school, I was looking up stuff on the guardian/ sunday times CD rom
for stuff on GM food. Actually, I was supposed to be doing that, but instead
I found all these articles on belle and sebastian, and spent the whole period
printing out b&s stuff, until the school librarian caught me, and I couldn't
manage to convince him that belle and sebastian had anything to do with GM
food. Also he noticed my badges, so I couldn't say i found it by accident.

There's a girl in the year above me who looks and dresses just like me. It's
spooky, but if she wasn't older than me I'd probably be her friend, since we
seem to have a lot in common.

I'm still knitting my scarf, it's almost long enough to wear now.

Happiness and hugs

Jen