Sinister: oh no...t.o

deb s seyfert7 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 17 22:42:31 GMT 1999

IF ... anyone wants to meet up before Songs For Children tomorrow/tonight
(thursday) a few of us will be hanging around from 9:15/9:30pm-ish.

we'll try the downstairs at Rancho first, and if there isn't really
hangy-outy space avaliable, we'll head over to Oasis (as i've been told it's
like a 70's basement) and wait for gatherers there.

quick question to any UK listees still reading...is the 'who wants to be a
millionaire' you're watching the same shite one i'm watching...with regis as
the host and all?  just wondering...

ohhh...and anyone else round here, hefner are playing for free next tuesday!

free!  hefner!  FREE!  right, see you there then.  (horseshoe)

cheers
luvdebx

ohhh and remember   .......one tequilla
                           two tequilla
                           three tequilla
                           floor!

(laura needs us to drink alot tomorrow or she has to pay the owner
extra...so rest up...!)