Sinister: all I wanted was a 3-4-3

P F pinefox at xxx.com
Wed Nov 17 22:55:05 GMT 1999

hey, hey,

I just saw a reference to 'Every Picture Tells A Story': perhaps the first
on the list. Naturally, I agree with every word. Of the e-mail, if not the
song.

Supplementary question. What was the song that everyone, especially Scots
folk, were jigging up and down to at the end of Sky's Wembley coverage? I
had an idea, but have forgotten it; and I never thought it was accurate
anyway.