Sinister: Isobel Campbell Choked on Own Headscarf Joy!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 18 16:36:17 GMT 1999

Allo there my Breetesh Chooms, (and everyone else too)

New Order are wise, aren't they?  They sing "there are so many ways that you
can kill someone, like in a love affair, when the love goes wro-ong". Thats
very wise! And it got me thinking too. There are also so many ways one could
assasinate Isobel Campbell aren't there? Hopefully not in a love affair. But
perhaps that (ie, MOIDER and DEATH) was the idea of Lesley Jos uncontrolable
fascination with "Bel"? Aaah I understand. I have come to the conclusion that a
nice way of "sorting" out Isobel, would be to force her to eat her own
headscarfs until she chokes, or explodes with headscarf, like that guy who died
from eating loads of Spaghetty in Se7en.

Archel talked about going to the Tate Gallery and the Poetry Library. Well who
woulda thought we were so well connected? Right now I am writing a devastating
critque of elitism in poetry because its a good excuse for causing an argument
and sounding GRRRR! ANGRY!! GRRR!! Yes. And also yesterday I did some Art too!
So I touched on the worlds of both poetry and art.

Art is bluddy grate. All you need to be Art is a polaroid camera and the right
amount of talking shite. And a few pints in you.

Gregorys Girl? Number one in the film charts? Would that be a good thing? I'd
prefer the Brittas Empire STILL with John Gordan Sinclair as the curmudgeonly
manager of a sports centre to win personally. Except that its not a film, its a
honking pile of cacky pants. The last film I saw was a film about what happens
when a BIG GAY DYKE steals away your BIG BISEXUAL-WIFE. The husband in the film
looked a bit like Matthew Hintz I thought. Probably because he had glasses. And
so does Matthew! Sometimes. But anyway. And at the end there was a hint that
the husband might be a bit hotel/motel himself! You know, a bit of the old
boy-gayism reared its head. But luckily we didn't have to see any of that in
the film, just girlies touching each other. Ooo. Channel 4 pushing the boat out
again eh?

I'm going to read a book,
Sarah
xx