Sinister: Drunk and cold

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Thu Nov 18 19:36:03 GMT 1999

Hello Sinister,

As seen on quote of the day on nme:

"All the B&S fans I've met have been hard drinking, chain-smoking all
day and all nighters"
Posted by CarsmileSteve on Belle and Sebastian

Which made me laugh... hahaha... I know you were joking, aren't you? Oh,
anyway, I fit in the description.

And about weather thread, I quote "Take Me", by Chris and Carla:

Take me to Siberia
The coldest weather of any winter time
And it'd be just like spring in California
As long as I knew you were mine

Beautiful huh?

Oh, and if you want to hear my band, go to
http://www.mp3.com/winniecooper

It's everything there...

I think I'm done. Back to lurking.

love,