Sinister: HEART TO HEART

Barbie's Ink Polaroids barbielovesyou at xxx.com
Thu Nov 18 21:03:45 GMT 1999

Dear Journal,

It's hard to know where to start.  I've got so much to tell you!  Anyway here goes: my name is Barbie and this is a book all about my life, where I can write about all my secrets.  I'm going to stick a photo on every page as well, and maybe in years to come I'll look back through this book and it will make me think of all the good times I've had, and of course all the good times to come.  I chose this as the first photo to be in my journal as it's from my first modelling assignment!  I felt so proud I couldn't stop smiling for days afterwards.

love Barbie

Which of these words would you use to describe yourself (Draw a tick in the box)

Quiet		()
Noisy		()
Tall		()
Short		()