Sinister: Song For Europe

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 18 21:04:24 GMT 1999

Not entirely true, more a song for a little town in the middle of rural
Suffolk.
Every year we have a big singing competition at our school in which each
house (comprising about 60 people) does a song. I am in charge of our
houses competition this year, and I was wondering if anyone had any
suggestions for a song that would be fun to do, but would also give us a
chance of winning and that 60 boys who may not be terribly musically gifted
could sing. My favourite at the moment is "Go West" by the Pet Shop Boys.
Suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Chris Jones.