Sinister: ZZZZZZZZZZZ

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Fri Nov 19 13:27:23 GMT 1999

YO!

OK!I am sooooooo sleepy i'm going to fall from my chair,on the floor,in
front of everyone in the computer room.

Last night i got wasted!At last the union had an indie-i so hate this
tag-night and,guess what?YES!Sleep the clock around being heard out loud
from the bloody Dudley's su speakers!B&S song in the union?A MIRACLE!I was
jumping up and down like a little elf!
That good.And then,my friend turns to me and says that:"THEY ARE
GOTH!".BLOODY HELL!And enter Zoe:jumped on his neck,put my two hands on his
throat and squeezed!-"THEY ARE NOT GOTH!TAKE THAT BACK YOU LITTLE
@*#!@#*!".(first time he ever heard B&S).Why goth?Why?

The other day as I was looking out of my window to the park/woods we have
opposite the halls I saw a fox standing in the middle of the road right
underneath my window!"Fox in the snow",I thought and I was so
happy!(YEYYYYYYYY!!!and the crowd goes..)

I haven't slept for the past 29 hours.Spent the night talking with a friend
in the kitchen.And I went to a bloody boring lecture this morning.William
Blake,we did.FRUITCAKE he was.I quote:"At the age of four he saw God peeping
out of his window in Bloomsbary"
GOD?PEEPING OUT?Where has this world come to?I wonder....To be honest,I was
hallucinating in the lecture.Do yous all think I saw that God thing and I
don't remeber?FUCKIN' HELL!!!!!!
TIMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOM!
(that's me,on the floor and bubbles coming out of my mouth-BLOP!BLOP!BLOP!)
-oops!steady now Zo!-

MY KINGDOM FOR MY BED!

BYE!-BLOP!-BYE!-BLOP!BLOP!......

ZOE THE ELFISH