Sinister: Convince me

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Fri Nov 19 15:09:59 GMT 1999

So I got a bunch of records in the mail this past week because I bought my
friend a record player for chanukah/xmas and I wanted to get her some
records to go with it. I bought her the boy with the arab strap an
wavelength by poundsign to go with and got myself some records to go with
it. The autocollants cd is good and I like the new Holiday Flyer album as
well, although the LP makes me sad, because it reminds me that my copy of
the holiday flyer 7" snowballing skips on the b-side during my favorite
track. I'm desperately seeking a new copy.

Anyway, I also sold my car this week, and even though I am using most of
the cash to deflect the cost on a new car and to help pay for all of the
xmas gifts I bought, but I also figured out where this really cool record
store in cleveland was located.  So then it got me to thinking--I'm leary
about some bands.  perhaps the Sinister list can help.

For instance, why should I buy the Gentle Waves?  Of all of the B & S
related bands, I am the most leary about Gentle Waves.  I see the CD
often, and yet something always keeps me from picking it up. Convince me
otherwise.

And what is the deal with Felt?  Should I buy a felt album?  What other
bands should I look into? I am seriously trying to fill a void here, so I
need the help.

Boy, I need help with focus.

Brandt

"We'll be rich. Rich as Nazis"