Sinister: i know someone who's afraid of y2k...

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Fri Nov 19 14:44:07 GMT 1999

...even though he refuses to say it outright, my father is terrified of what
might happen on december 31st, 1999. how else to explain the dozens and
dozens of canned goods he's been amassing? not to mention jumbo bags of
flour and sugar because we all know that when the electricity goes off and
the world goes haywire, sugar will be our new currency. he's trying to buy a
camping stove now, but apparently all the cheaper ones are sold out and he's
not willing to spend hundreds on a fancier brand, so maybe some logic is
kicking in. i don't mind as long as there's no gun in the house. ha.

anyway, other than the looper concert in the summer, i heard that absolutely
wonderful song yesterday at laura's "songs for children" in toronto. i would
like to publically thank laura for organizing such a great night. really, i
think that was the most positive club-y experience i've had in toronto in
months. the music was the best - i think i could get used to hearing belle
and sebastian being blasted over loudspeakers in smoky rooms... all the
magnetic fields/6ths songs... swooon - and the company was excellent. i'm
sorry i had to leave abruptly to catch the subway.. it was a nice, peaceful
walk to the station though.

and i am skipping class today. ooohahh.

teri xx
you don't remember paris, hon, but it remembers you:
http://weatherpattern.tripod.com