Sinister: Pika Pika Pikeachuuuuu

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Fri Nov 19 15:02:44 GMT 1999

Hey kids,

First of all, Thanks for everyone who replied to my message with book
recommendations. I'll go out and pick up a few when I get time. Sorry I
couldn't reply to everyone's message sperate but i have so much work to do
lately. >:(

Thank god's its friday! and then soon thanksgiving break! ::rips clothes off
and runs around screamin' like a frat boy::

Today I dont have much to do either. Not even a test on a Friday. that's
amazing. Afterschool im going to get A expresso and coffee to celebrate. I've
been fookin tired all week waking up like more then usual.

Last night I saw "Much ado about nothing". Very funny...I forget how funny it
was. but the highlight of the night was my Principal Mr.Waxman standing next
to Graffiti that said DEATH TO WAXMAN! and he seemed not to notice.

Well I gotta go get ready for school and pack my lunch and get beat up by the
meanie football team.

Cheers,
-Damon