Sinister: phat

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 20 16:07:03 GMT 1999

Hello list,
MMmmm mmm mmm feisty feisty list today? But it's all good...
ian wrote:
>i don't think that people dream of the band members
>individually (just talking from personal experience here,
>so no offence anyone), but BELLE AND SEBASTIAN as a whole,
>as if the group were themselves one person.

Ahh.See,now when I dream of Belle & Sebastian it is of individual
members.But I am a weirdo..but that's ok.

FunkySeb wrote:
>CHRIS GEDDES JACKET!!!!!!!
>
>This is, lest we forget, the jacket that reminded Seymour Stein of =
>Johnny Marr, the jacket that stole the show when it appeared on that >BBC
>Documentary, a piece of history, steeped in the juices of Chris! And all
>for the bargainiferous price of =A318.60! Presumably, the =
>Bellesters need all the cash they can get, what with recording their 24
>disc epic Xtra Long Player, so they're flogging stuff to pay for =
>more studio time. I'll keep an eye out for the others' contributions, and
>keep you informed.

I would *SO* raid those B&S boys wardrobes! Even though I am a girl,I love
the look of boy-thing clothing.It has that whole oversized 'my boyfriend
lent me HIS sweater!' appeal.Plus it has that lovely boy smell...all hugo
boss and after-shave lotion.FunkySeb,when Stuart David's nightshirts go on
sale,you must inform me.(Now here's some stimulating questions.What do the
members of B&S sleep in? I bet Struan sleeps in the buff because he's an
artsy fella.) I mean,if Stuart wants to raid MY closet,he can at any given
moment.Although,I do think it would be more suitable to Chris Geddes
tastes.For example,my friends mother gave me a pair of retro from the 70's
tight(TIGHT!) red(bright RED!) velvet pants with mega flare.Chris...they're
yours...you could wear them so well.

Starry wrote:
Apart from Stuart David who
>honks of rancid piss and I fully intend to throw rotten tomatoes at him the
>next time I see him.

Now THIS is simply unacceptable.Why you be dissing my main man?It's time to
lay the smackdown.Bring it ON Starry! Stuart David emits a pleasant
fragrance that sings from the heavens and makes the angels dance.I must
comment on this idea of meeting members of the band in real life and not
insulting them.Ok even if one TRIED one couldn't lay it on the Stuarts.
Struan emits wobbly-red lasar-wave sex vibes.One would be all like
'Alright,its on bitch,' and Struan's eyes would glow red,smoke would come
from his nostrils and he would raise his hand and use his said sexual
prowess and that would be THAT...you would be trying to swing a fist and
your legs would just buckle underneath you and you'd fall over...only having
enough strength to hoarsely whisper 'O! Please be kind!' and minx-like
Struan,with hands on hips would be standing there laughing.

Yay for manly hunks of burning love!

best wishes,
genevieve

p.s..
I voted for Gregory's Girl on that bbc thing.And I've never even seen it.I
also voted for the Never Ending Story.This is bit from the site:

' Gregory's Girl' was one of only a handful of movies to have successfully
transferred to celluloid the contents of a pubescent
schoolboy's head, gently probing all those worrying questions so peculiar to
that time of life, like "what on earth are girls all
about", "how on earth do I get one?" and "why do they speak that strange
language that I don't understand". '

This made me giggle.Ah yes...that strange language that they speak.