Sinister: Merry meadows and pipers blaring

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sat Nov 20 19:36:25 GMT 1999

Hi kids :)

BAND MEMBERS

I like Isobel, myself, and I bumped into her cute self once, sans scarf,
although she was wearing a bobble hat. I said 'Ghieu....' and she smiled
apologetically and moved swiftly off. Now, she's the first famous person
I've had trouble talking to. I was with Heather one time and singing TIJAMRS
when Stuart Murdoch almost knocked me over, just outside Pizza Hut. Oddness,
eh?

DREAMS

I'm getting scared now, because Owen has now appeared in another dream
recently, this time, Lauren (Tigerxdare) was in Glasgow when Central Station
exploded and people kept commenting on how much they admired his Scottish
accent while I tried to explain that it wasn't. I need help. Lauren was cute
though :)

LIST CRUSH

I now, for some odd reason, have four votes. One has been accounted for, who
were the other three? Please, I have to know!!!!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAILED ME ABOUT MY ABSCENCE

I haven't posted so much out of respect for the grand work that listmummy
does and the pressures he is under to maintain our little grotto of peace. I
do wish I had more relevent stuff to say.

Stay Sinister :)
--Jason

"May all your dreams but one come true."