Sinister: godiva chocolate rasbery truffle ice cream

angela i hate my last name unloveable_ at xxx.com
Sun Nov 21 08:01:02 GMT 1999

i think i have certinly over dosed myself on this stuff.....as i do with
everything i love....b&S inculded....wich brings me to this, i am highly
pissed that i can not see the thing on "the tube"...{is that what its
called?} well whatever it is i was wondering if some one happend to record
any of it?
if so i would be ever so greatfull if any of you would be willing to make a
copy and send it to me...or at least tell me an adress i can get them to
sell me a copy....you could call it my early birthday present!
ok this is gonna sound cheezie but "hey baby whats your sign?"
i think we should all post our sign, birthday, our favorite color & the next
question can be if you could go any where on earth and with any person
(living or dead),where & who with?
.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

my goodness i just saw how typicaly girly all that i just wrote came out
sounding...please dont kill me with my scrunchy...i dont wanna die yet i'm
to young!

actually no i will be 23 dec 7th this year....thats a perfectly good age to
go....yeah baby i am a sagitarius, my favorite color is periwinkle, & i
would go with jack kerouac to south india & smoke hash & introduce him to
b&s....and he'd make me listen to charlie parker and it would be true
bliss...ahhhh

being a copycat since 1976

angela, from the mecca of elvis fans
I.C.Q.#47995388